Sunday, February 6, 2011
New Scissors are Available!!

Hi, there are all the scissors that I'm selling at the moment!
Some items are out of stock, though
please let me know if you want,
I will put your name on the waiting list.

Thank you,




*About 10.5 cm long, the tip is not so sharp
It's is not good for cut the mistaken piece of cross stitch...

800 YEN





*About 10.5 cm long, the tip is not so sharp.
It's is not good for cut the mistaken piece of cross stitch...

800 YEN





*About 12.5 cm long, the tip is quite sharp.
This can be used for cutting mistaken piece of cross stitch,
but I'm not sure about 40ct or over 40ct...

800 YEN






*About 11cm long, the tip is quite sharp.
This can be used for cutting mistaken piece of cross stitch,
but I'm not sure about 40ct or over 40ct...

800 YEN





S type : 1000 Yen
M type : 1300 Yen

This item is out of stock.






About 11.5cm long

800 Yen





About 11.5cm long

800 Yen






About 9cm long

800 Yen





About 9cm long

800 Yen





About 15.5cm long

1500 Yen




PLEASE READ INFORMATION
BELOW, BEFORE YOU ORDER.

THANK YOU!



Labels: ,

 
posted by Yuko at Sunday, February 06, 2011 | Permalink |